Tuesday 19 November 2013

Galah Galah



So I made this game which involves a number of glitchy alien experiences. It's meant to be a game version of a video of unfinished games. To be honest I think Galah Galah is pretty empty though. I think it would require a lot more work to achieve what I really wanted. But unfortunately I'm not feeling that motivated to make games right now. This is only a semi-cooked experience of what I REALLY wanted to cook.



Sometimes I feel like a video of a game is more interesting than a game itself. So I wanted to try and make a game that is like a video of unfinished games. It doesn't have the same effect a video would because you're actually playing the game, and I don't know if that would even be possible to achieve, but I'm interested in this idea.

You can download Galah Galah from Gamejolt: http://gamejolt.com/games/other/galah-galah/19406/

This was inspired by Jacob Buczynski's work, such as ROTF and his WTF series's.

No comments:

Post a Comment