Sunday 26 January 2014

My Favorite Feedback on my 'Some Games'

"I mean, could you do nothing in Old Man in the Desert but move a cluster of pixels around? Can all you do is walk until you glitch and fall out of the world? What about Wuste?? Am I supposed to be waiting for something to happen or is that all it does it show scribbles with a scrolling background? Not even the Taxi one I found to be anything less than a waste of time. In Space Cheese is all you can do watch a piece of animated cheese, with a scrolling background behind it that plays annoying sounds? It's a horrid pack of games, as far as I see, and gave me a headache. Until you can explain what this is and how I'm obviously not doing something right I'm leaving this with one star."

"WTF is this??!?"

"Sick games. Loved them"

I just played the games. Can someone explain to me why this game is "so great?"

No comments:

Post a Comment