Tuesday 23 September 2014

blurry trctyures

Blurry textures are so exciting imo, I mean they just get me so excited. it's like the texture is keeping top secret information from me. somehow They is more realistic than HD texture. I mean I can tell that this is blurry texture is wood... hey no need to go all HD on me I can work the rest out myself. I was pretty astonished to be able to use ms paint textures in a 3 dimensional game of my own, my was it exciting or what. Imagine if we lived in a world where blurry textures required more computer power over HD textures... So we'd all be fighting for who can get the most blurry texture, and you'd need the latest computer to be able to process all that untold information hiding in the wood, the concrete, the space_technology textures. And then when you're driving in vice city, everyone would be complaining about the ugly HD fully realised textures coming into view before eventually, phew, popping into the blurryness we're all after.

No comments:

Post a Comment